Saturday, March 1, 2014

Getting closer and closer.....

I have been busily working on getting all the requirements finished up for our homestudy. By Monday afternoon everything will be finished up right before our second meeting with our social worker, including our adoptive online training. It has been ALOT of work. I have been extremely scatter brained over the past three weeks. It will be a relief to have that meeting, get our fees paid up to date and just wait on our home visit. I really don't think there is much else to do after Wednesday except home visit and wait on our homestudy to be written up. This is so different from international adoption. I am kinda seeing now the easy part of domestic. I do not have to deal with USCIS or be fingerprinted by homeland security this go around. We are just waiting on our prints back and also social services checks. We are FB official today. :) It was so fun telling the whole world. :) Everyone is so encouraging and it makes me even MORE excited to wait on baby Read with everyone cheering us on and praying for us. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment