Saturday, March 1, 2014

Baby Read's life verse

So I have been shown what baby Read's life verse is to be this morning. It is March 1st. The past two Marches in a row I have miscarried. Last March 15th is when we lost our precious Isaiah. I was dreading flipping the calendar to March this morning. When I did, though, I saw the verse for March on my calendar. Isaiah 60:22 "The smallest of them will become a family. The weakest of them a mighty nation. At the right time, I, the Lord, will make it happen quickly." A little background....I could not sleep last night. I was praying God would give me a sign that this adoption is ordained by Him. I do not want to be making my own path. I asked for wisdom. So seeing this verse as soon as I woke up seems like wisdom from God if I ever saw it. "the smallest a FAMILY" "At the right time it will happen quickly".... it sounds as if God is speaking to me about adoption. (and domestic adoption, at that.no other adoption happens quickly) God hears my grief and knows me so well. Isaiah is only used in one month on my calendar, March. God knew I would wake up this morning without a song in my heart because I am so sad we lost our little boy. But He gave me this verse to encourage me. I fully believe He will grant us a baby when it is in His time. I serve a BIG and MIGHTY God and I am so thankful He met me in my grief and assured me He has promises abundant for our family. Praise Him for His love and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment